Astitv(a)

This might sound funny to many, but I have been reading the Shrimad Bhagwad Gita for a while.
Oh! on the flip side, why should it sound funny? Is the Bhagvad Gita something to be 'fun-ned' about? Nah!
Much to talk and see around, but we've been sitting our laizness around with our historical texts so much now that we've forgotten to use the wealth of information our ancestors left over the years. Look at me, I am writing this post in English, why? oh perhaps because I dont know how to type Hindi glyphs on a computer, or perhaps I just dont want to do that so all my readers can understand, comprehend and believe in whatever I have to say. Like my dad says, the most disrespectful thing we've done to our sacred texts is not read them, but given them the religiously holy status हमने अपने वेदों को पढ़ने कि बजाय उनको पूजना शुरू कर दिया । (Just to remind myself that I can type Hindi glyphs)
We're soon forgetting our astitv(a)...another saddening thing that I find is how we love to append the character 'a' behind everything that needs to be given the authentic appeal. I wish there was more that could be done to 'phoneti-size' our astitv:

Comments

Popular Posts